https://magnet.tips/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/magnettips.png 0 0 admin https://magnet.tips/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/magnettips.png admin2018-05-23 13:56:202021-01-03 03:08:32Storage
Tips for handling and storing magnets
- Always be especially careful when handling magnets! Magnets can snap together and injure people or damage themselves.
- Keep magnets away from magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, and computer monitors.
- Store magnets in closed containers so that they do not attract metal debris.
- If several magnets are stored, they should be stored in attractive positions.
- Since they are easily demagnetized, alnico magnets should be stored with "keepers", iron or magnetic steel plates connecting the poles of the magnet.